- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-17 in Pacers last 54 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.50% (54)O/U17|37Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Bulls last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Mokoka is dealing with an undisclosed issue and a timeline for his recovery has yet to be established.
Dotson is sidelined for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous three games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Friday's matchup versus the Timberwolves.
McDermott sat out the previous game with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Turner will miss an extended period with a left ankle sprain.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Sabonis is dealing with a left quad contusion, but it is projected that he will lace up on Friday against the Hornets.
Oladipo has missed the last two contests due to an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Warriors.