Carter Jr. had surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb and is likely to miss 8-12 weeks.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
With their Wednesday blowout over the Knicks the Golden State Warriors ended a near two-month home ATS drought. Facing the lowly Bulls Friday grab the value on bettors hoping for a repeat occurrence.
%W 0.48% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W2 L8 P0
Golden State Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Cousins is recuperating from a torn left Achilles tendon that ended his 2017-18 season. He is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Clippers.
Green hurt his knee in the last game but will likely be okay to play Tuesday against the Nuggets.
Livingston was held out of the last game with a sore left knee but it is likely he will suit up against the Bulls on Friday.