Moore is sidelined due to a left quadriceps contusion and is likely to remain out of action until the start of April.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter Jr. sat out the last game due to a right rotator cuff strain and will not suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
LaVine has a right thigh contusion but it is expected he will play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Arcidiacono left the last game with a head injury but is expected to play in Sunday's matchup against the Kings.
Porter Jr. sustained a left knee contusion in the last game but it is expected he will play against the Clippers on Friday.
LaVine missed his second-straight game with a right knee patellar tendon strain but it is likely he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
Hutchison is sidelined with an acute injury to a sesamoid bone his right foot and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the end of March.
Porter Jr. is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Lakers despite an unspecified ailment.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Lowry left the previous game with right ankle sprain and will not be available for Wednesday's clash versus the Thunder.
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.