Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and will not rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
Leonard exited Sunday's game due to a hip injury and it is undetermined if he will return.
Miles was held out of the previous game due to a sore right hip but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Friday.