Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs' Rodney Hood and Larry Nance are questionable. Without them,
Cleveland's depth disappears and Portland wins by a ton. With them,
Portland still has a big matchups to exploit; Damian Lillard should get
his and then some.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Trail Blazers last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Bulls last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Swanigan has a right knee injury that kept him out of the last game. His status Monday against the Jazz is uncertain.
Harkless has been held out of the previous five games with a left knee injury and it is uncertain if he will return against the Pelicans on Friday.
Lillard is hampered by a right hand strain but is expected to play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Lillard has a left elbow sprain but is expected to suit up against the Hornets on Friday.
Turner is expected to play Monday against the Knicks despite a left ankle injury.
Harkless is battling a left knee injury but is likely to suit up against the Knicks on Monday.
Harkless may not participate in Saturday's game against the Rockets as he is likely to be given a day of rest.