Moore is sidelined due to a left quadriceps contusion and is likely to remain out of action until the start of April.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Cavs' Rodney Hood and Larry Nance are questionable. Without them,
Cleveland's depth disappears and Portland wins by a ton. With them,
Portland still has a big matchups to exploit; Damian Lillard should get
his and then some.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Trail Blazers last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Bulls last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter Jr. has sat out the past two games due to a right rotator cuff strain and it is unlikely he will suit up Saturday against the Jazz.
LaVine was held out of the previous game with a right thigh contusion and patellar tendinitis in his right knee. It is unknown if he will play against the Jazz on Saturday.
Hutchison is sidelined with an acute injury to a sesamoid bone his right foot and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of April.
Dunn is dealing with a back injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Jazz on Saturday.
Arcidiacono left the last game with a head injury but is expected to play in Sunday's matchup against the Kings.
Porter Jr. sustained a left knee contusion in the last game but it is expected he will play against the Clippers on Friday.
LaVine missed his second-straight game with a right knee patellar tendon strain but it is likely he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
McCollum sustained a popliteus strain in his left knee and is likely to be sidelined until the early part of April.
Harkless missed the last game with a left knee injury but is expected to be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Curry is ailing from an upper-respiratory infection but it is expected he will be in Friday's contest against the Pelicans.
Turner has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left knee and will not rejoin the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.