Kornet is on the shelf due to a left ankle sprain and is without a timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pacers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Pacers last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Pacers last 52 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Bulls last 15 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Gaffor is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Thunder despite having his right thumb taped up due to a previous discoloration.
Hutchison is sidelined due to an AC sprain in his right shoulder. He has received a cortisone injection but remains without a definitive timetable for return.
Valentine is out of commission with left hamstring tightness, and it is unclear when he will draw back into the lineup.
Carter Jr. has been out of the lineup with a high right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of March.
Porter is sidelined with a left foot fracture. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the start of March.
Dunn is expected to miss four to six weeks due to a sprained MCL in his right knee.
Gafford is expected to be in Sunday's lineup versus the Wizards despite having his right thumb taped due to a previous dislocation.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo departed the last game due to lower-back soreness, and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday against the Hornets.
Lamb is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to surgery to fix a torn left ACL, a torn lateral meniscus and a lateral femoral condylar fracture.
Sumner has sat out the past two games with a sore left hip, and it is unclear if he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's matchup versus the Hornets.
Warren is experiencing soreness in his lower back, butd it is likely he will line up against the Knicks on Friday.
Leaf has missed the last four games due to an illness, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup Wednesday versus the Bucks.