Parker has been absent from the lineup due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
The Pacers have rebounded from the loss of Victor Oladipo (knee) to win
five straight games. They even won their last three contests by an
average of 27 points.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Charlotte Hornets travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers on Monday
night. Charlotte is 27-28 SU overall this year while Indiana comes in
with a 37-19 SU overall record on the season.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
Indiana's first four games after losing Victor Oladipo (for the rest of
the season) did not go well. They lost them all and were also 0-4 ATS.
But they've since turned things around with five consecutive victories,
the last three all coming here at home on the back of some real sharp
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
The Pacers are on a nice run and have covered 4 straight at home vs
losing teams and the last 4 after scoring 100 or more. Charlotte has
failed to cover 10 of 12 on the road vs a winning home team.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-17 in Pacers last 54 games as a home favorite.Hit %68.50% (54)O/U17|37Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6 in Hornets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Hornets last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Hornets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Kidd-Gilchrist has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter but it is expected he will dress for Wednesday's matchup with the Magic.
Williams has missed the previous five games due to a right foot strain and will not return Wednesday against the Magic.
Mack missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Matthews is dealing with a sore right toe but is expected to suit up against the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bogdanovic is saddled with a sore left hand and it is undetermined if he will face the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Sabonis is battling a sore left ankle, leaving his status for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Celtics clouded.
Young is nursing a sore right hand and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Celtics.
Turner has a sore right ankle but it is expected he will play against the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Evans was held out of the previous game due to soreness in his right knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Stauskas was held out of the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is unknown if he will be available against the Hornets on Tuesday.
Collison has sat out the last three games due to a sore groin but is likely to be available for Sunday's contest against the Nets.