Parker has been absent from the lineup during the past three games with a strained back and it is uncertain if he will return Feb. 22 against the Wizards.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L3 P1
Take the Indiana Pacers minus the points versus the Charlotte Hornets. Indiana (30-15) looks to build off their 111-99 win over Dallas yesterday as a 7.5-point favorite. The Pacers have covered the point spread in 5 of their last 7 games when playing without a day of rest.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both teams come off impressive wins Saturday, but there's a significant disparity in talent here. Plus, the home team has dominated this series, going 8-2 ATS in the last 10 matchups. In my simulations, the Pacers are covering 64 percent of the time. Lay the points.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pacers last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Pacers last 13 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Hornets last 22 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Biyombo will not be available for Thursday's game against the Magic as he will receive a day of rest.
Zeller sustained a fractured right hand but will likely return to the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Parker is bothered by ankle soreness but will likely play Tuesday against the Clippers.
Parker is hampered by soreness in his right ankle but is expected to face the Hornets on Saturday.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
McDermott has missed the past four games due to a rib contusion but is likely to return to the lineup against the Hornets on Monday.
Turner is nursing a sore right knee but is expected to suit up Monday against the Hornets.
Anigbogu is hampered by a sore left knee and will not play against the Clippers on Thursday.
Turner has a bruised right thigh and it is unknown if he will participate in Tuesday's game against the Lakers.
Joseph has a groin injury but will likely suit up against the Pelicans on Monday.
Joseph is nursing a left groin strain but it is expected he will play against the Heat on Saturday.
Evans has been held out of the previous three games with a sore lower back but it is likely he will suit up against the Heat on Saturday.