Parker is expected to receive a day of rest and will not be available for Saturday's game versus the Kings.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
No John Wall means Kemba Walker will have a lot more space to do his thing. The Wizards are 4-13 ATS as an underdog, and the Hornets have covered in three of four in the second game of a back-to-back.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Hornets last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Lamb has sat out the previous three games due to a strained right hamstring but it is likely he will return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Porter Jr. has an injured right thumb but it is not expected to prevent him from participating in Wednesday's matchup against the 76ers.