Wall has undergone surgery to repair a ruptured left Achilles tendon. There is currently no timetable for his return.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
No John Wall means Kemba Walker will have a lot more space to do his thing. The Wizards are 4-13 ATS as an underdog, and the Hornets have covered in three of four in the second game of a back-to-back.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in Wizards last 23 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Hornets last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L