Kidd Gilchrist has been held out of the previous two games due to a left calf strain, but he is likely to participate in Friday's matchup against the Nets.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Hornets last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U11|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Batum exited the last game with left hand discomfort, but it is projected that he will face the Warriors on Wednesday.
Zeller has been held out of the last two games with a left hip contusion, but it is expected that he will play Saturday against the Bucks.
Monk is tending to a left pinky sprain but is expected to take the court against the Pistons on Friday.
Monk has a sprained left pinky finger but is projected to be available for Wednesday's contest against the Pistons.
Washington Wizards last injuries
Thomas sat out the previous game with a left calf strain, and it will prevent him from playing Friday against the Heat.
Brown Jr. has a right foot stress reaction but is expected to take the court against the Heat on Friday.
Mahinmi is tending to an Achilles injury and will not be available for Friday's contest against the Heat.
Bryant is projected to miss at least three weeks due to a stress reaction in his right foot.
Miles is recovering from surgery to repair ligament damage in his left wrist, and there is currently no timetable for return.
McRae had a pin extracted from his right ring finger and is likely to be out of the lineup for at least two weeks.
Wagner has been held out of the past two games with a sprained left ankle, but he is expected to be available against the 76ers on Thursday.
Mahinmi has been out all season due to a strained right Achilles tendon, but he is projected to make his season debut Thursday against the 76ers.