- TrendOver is 4-0 in Heat last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Heat last 9 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 29-14-1 in Heat last 44 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.40% (44)O/U29|14Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-9 in Hornets last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U20|9Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Martin missed the last game due to a left ankle sprain, and it remains to be seen if he will be in the lineup for Friday's clash with the Magic.
Bridges is sidelined while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it has yet to be established when he will return.
Martin missed the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will be active versus the Bulls on Thursday.
Washington missed the last game while tending to a personal matter, but it is likely that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Bulls.
Hayward is out of commission with a right foot sprain, and he is projected to miss at least four weeks of action.
Ball is recovering from a fractured right wrist, but he is expected to be in the lineup Saturday versus the Pistons.
Monk has been out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, but he is projected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Pistons.
Darling will miss an undetermined length of time with a right ankle sprain.
Miami Heat last injuries
Butler missed the last game due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Timberwolves on Friday.
Herro is sidelined due to a foot injury, and it is uncertain when he will return to the court.
Bradley will miss Friday's contest with the Bucks for personal reasons.
Olynyk is hampered by a right ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will participate in Friday's matchup with the Bucks.
Iguodala is dealing with a hip injury, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Mavericks on Tuesday.
Vincent is tending to a knee injury, and it is unknow if he will play in Sunday's game versus the Hornets.
Dragic is bothered by a back injury, but he is projected to lace up for Sunday's game against the Hornets.
Bradley has missed the last two games with a calf injury, and it it up in the air if he will participate in Sunday's matchup with the Knicks.