Zeller has been held out of the last three games due to left knee soreness and will not be available for Tuesday's contest against the 76ers.
The Blazers have been a great bet at home over the past few seasons.
They are 31-15 ATS in their last 46 home games. And this is a pretty
low number here against a Hornets team that is just 1-5 ATS in their
last six road games.
Damian Lillard (elbow) being listed as questionable is somewhat
worrisome, but this is a great spot for the Blazers. They are 17-7 at
home while the Hornets are just 5-13 on the road.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Grab the value with the Hornets with the points Friday against the red-hot Portland Trailblazers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Blazers are on a 6-2 straight-up run, covering in every victory
except as double-digit favorites against the Knicks. The Hornets are
trending in the opposite direction, both 3-6 SU and ATS, including a
fail-to-cover in each defeat.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Hornets are 1-3 since C Cody Zeller broke his hand, with the only
win a squeaker at Phoenix. The three defeats were all by at least 13
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a home favorite.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Parker will not suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Williams was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he was feeling under the weather but it is not expected to obstruct his availability for Friday's tilt against the Wizards.
Kidd-Gilchrist has missed the past two games with a left knee strain but is projected to play Friday against the Wizards.
Batum sat out the previous game with a right eye abrasion but it is likely he will suit up for Friday's contest against the Wizards.
Parker may receive a day of rest against the Wizards, leaving his status for Friday's contest clouded.
Lamb is battling a soreness in his left hamstring but is likely to be available against the Rockets on Monday.
Parker will not take part in Monday's matchup with the Rockets as he is to be rested.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
McCollum sustained a popliteus strain in his left knee and is likely to be sidelined until the latter part of March.
Harkless missed the last game with a left knee injury but is expected to be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Curry is ailing from an upper-respiratory infection but it is expected he will be in Friday's contest against the Pelicans.
Turner has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left knee and will not rejoin the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.