Zeller has been held out of the last three games due to left knee soreness and will not be available for Tuesday's contest against the 76ers.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4 in Suns last 16 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U4|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|12Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Parker will not suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Williams was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he was feeling under the weather but it is not expected to obstruct his availability for Friday's tilt against the Wizards.
Kidd-Gilchrist has missed the past two games with a left knee strain but is projected to play Friday against the Wizards.
Batum sat out the previous game with a right eye abrasion but it is likely he will suit up for Friday's contest against the Wizards.
Parker may receive a day of rest against the Wizards, leaving his status for Friday's contest clouded.
Lamb is battling a soreness in his left hamstring but is likely to be available against the Rockets on Monday.
Parker will not take part in Monday's matchup with the Rockets as he is to be rested.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Oubre Jr. was held out of the previous game with a sprained left thumb and it has yet to be determined if he will face the Pistons on Thursday.
Holmes missed his second-straight game with a right quadriceps sprain and it is unclear if he will participate in Thursday's tilt against the Pistons.
Ariza is battling a sore right knee but is likely to be available against the Hornets on Friday.
Warren is sidelined with soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain when he will return to action.