I'll take my chances here with Los Angeles covering the 6.5-point spread at home against the Hornets. Charlotte is a mere 5-12 on the road this season and I just haven't been impressed at all with this team. They are down big man Cody Zeller and have really struggled without him. They come in off a road win, which looks nice, but it was against the Suns and they let Phoenix shoot 52% from the field. Prior to that they lost by double-digits at Denver and by 38 at home to the Mavs. Clippers are 6-3 SU and 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games. This team continues to fly under the radar and I just don't think it's asking a lot for LA to win here by 7 or more points. Keep in mind the Hornets were at Denver on Saturday, Phoenix on Sunday and now in Los Angeles. Hard to imagine they aren't dealing with some jet lag and tired legs. Give me the Clippers -6.5!
The Clippers are 6-3 SU & 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
They are healthy and playing some great basketball as 5 of their 6 wins
have come by 9 points or more. The Hornets are not healthy with Cody
Zeller out and Jeremy Lamb questionable.
The Charlotte Hornets will continue their Western Conference road trip
as they take on the LA Clippers. This is a spot where a veteran team
such as the Hornets should treat tonight’s matchup as a tuneup before a
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L