Parker will not suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
I'll take my chances here with Los Angeles covering the 6.5-point spread at home against the Hornets. Charlotte is a mere 5-12 on the road this season and I just haven't been impressed at all with this team. They are down big man Cody Zeller and have really struggled without him. They come in off a road win, which looks nice, but it was against the Suns and they let Phoenix shoot 52% from the field. Prior to that they lost by double-digits at Denver and by 38 at home to the Mavs. Clippers are 6-3 SU and 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games. This team continues to fly under the radar and I just don't think it's asking a lot for LA to win here by 7 or more points. Keep in mind the Hornets were at Denver on Saturday, Phoenix on Sunday and now in Los Angeles. Hard to imagine they aren't dealing with some jet lag and tired legs. Give me the Clippers -6.5!
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Charlotte Hornets will continue their Western Conference road trip
as they take on the LA Clippers. This is a spot where a veteran team
such as the Hornets should treat tonight’s matchup as a tuneup before a
The Clippers are 6-3 SU & 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
They are healthy and playing some great basketball as 5 of their 6 wins
have come by 9 points or more. The Hornets are not healthy with Cody
Zeller out and Jeremy Lamb questionable.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Zeller has been held out of the last three games due to left knee soreness and will not be available for Tuesday's contest against the 76ers.
Williams was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he was feeling under the weather but it is not expected to obstruct his availability for Friday's tilt against the Wizards.
Kidd-Gilchrist has missed the past two games with a left knee strain but is projected to play Friday against the Wizards.
Batum sat out the previous game with a right eye abrasion but it is likely he will suit up for Friday's contest against the Wizards.
Parker may receive a day of rest against the Wizards, leaving his status for Friday's contest clouded.
Lamb is battling a soreness in his left hamstring but is likely to be available against the Rockets on Monday.
Parker will not take part in Monday's matchup with the Rockets as he is to be rested.
LA Clippers last injuries
Bradley is dealing with soreness in his right knee and wrist. It is unclear if he will play against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.