Parker has been absent from the lineup due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both teams come off impressive wins Saturday, but there's a significant disparity in talent here. Plus, the home team has dominated this series, going 8-2 ATS in the last 10 matchups. In my simulations, the Pacers are covering 64 percent of the time. Lay the points.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take the Indiana Pacers minus the points versus the Charlotte Hornets. Indiana (30-15) looks to build off their 111-99 win over Dallas yesterday as a 7.5-point favorite. The Pacers have covered the point spread in 5 of their last 7 games when playing without a day of rest.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pacers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pacers last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Pacers last 13 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Hornets last 22 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Kidd-Gilchrist has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter but it is expected he will dress for Wednesday's matchup with the Magic.
Williams has missed the previous five games due to a right foot strain and will not return Wednesday against the Magic.
Mack missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Matthews is dealing with a sore right toe but is expected to suit up against the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bogdanovic is saddled with a sore left hand and it is undetermined if he will face the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Sabonis is battling a sore left ankle, leaving his status for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Celtics clouded.
Young is nursing a sore right hand and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Celtics.
Turner has a sore right ankle but it is expected he will play against the Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Evans was held out of the previous game due to soreness in his right knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Stauskas was held out of the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is unknown if he will be available against the Hornets on Tuesday.
Collison has sat out the last three games due to a sore groin but is likely to be available for Sunday's contest against the Nets.