Parker is expected to receive a day of rest and will not be available for Saturday's game versus the Kings.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Denver has lost only three times in 18 home games. Charlotte has won only four times in 15 road games. The two teams met at Charlotte last month and the Hornets came away with a 113-107 win. The Nuggets have gone 7-2 ATS in their last nine home games.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W8 L2 P0
The NBA Comp Play is on Denver at 5:00 eastern. The home team has covered the last 4 in this series and the winning team is on a 28-0 spread run. Denver has covered 9 of 11 off a spread win and 4 of 5 with 1 day of rest.
It's important to remember that Ricky never makes a bet on any game
based on just one angle. In order to make the grade, all his premium
picks must meet several important criteria.
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nuggets last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Hornets last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Lamb has sat out the previous three games due to a strained right hamstring but it is likely he will return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until at least the end of January.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.