Claxton was held out of the previous game due to a left shoulder contusion, and it has yet to be determined if he will play Saturday against the Pistons.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Nets last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Nets last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Nets last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Hornets last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Hornets last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Hornets last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Jordan suffered a dislocated right middle finger, and it is undetermined if he will return for Saturday's matchup versus the Pistons.
Irving was held out of the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's tilt versus the Lakers.
Chandler was absent from the lineup during the last game with tightness in his left hamstring, but he is likely to take the court Thursday against the Lakers.
Temple missed his third straight game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to be ready to return against the 76ers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with a sore lower back, but he is expected to face the 76ers on Monday.
Kurucs left the last game to be evaluated for an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he will be active Monday against the 76ers.
Prince is tending to a wrist injury, but he will likely be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Bucks.