Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the start of February.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
This Atlantic Division matchup seems poised to a high-scoring affair as Toronto is already one of the highest scoring teams in the league (115.1 PPG at home) and now has Kyle Lowry back.
%W 0.48% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
Waaaaaaay under the radar of the national media glare, the Brooklyn Nets
have morphed into a gift that keeps on giving! The results don’t lie.
Brooklyn is 13-4 SU in their last 17 ballgames; as hot as any team in
the NBA, yet they are still one game under .500 following their cold
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7 in Nets last 25 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Dudley is sidelined with a left hamstring injury and expected to stay out of action until the start of February.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Leonard will not play against the Kings on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Anunoby has been away due to a personal matter but is expected to return Friday against the Rockets.
VanVleet is suffering from an undisclosed injury and it has yet to be determined if he will be able to suit up for Tuesday's game against the Kings.
Leonard will not be available for Saturday's game against the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.