LeVert had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb, and he is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Nets last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Irving sat out the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Monday's contest versus the Pacers.
Temple required stitches to close a cut on his chin, but is expected to be available against the Bulls on Saturday.
Irving has a right shoulder impingement, but he is expected to suit up against the Nuggets on Thursday.
Jordan sat out the last game due to a sprained left ankle, but it is likely that he will dress for Sunday's contest against the Suns.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Whiteside is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Raptors despite a sprained right foot.
Hood missed his second consecutive game due to back spasms, but he is expected to be available Wednesday against the Raptors.
Whiteside is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Kings despite a right foot sprain.
Labissiere exited the previous game with a sprained right ankle, but he is projected to play against the Hawks on Sunday.
Whiteside suffered a right foot sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Sunday's contest against the Hawks.
Collins will be out for at least four months after having surgery to repair a dislocated left shoulder.
Whiteside sat out the previous game due to a bone bruise in his left knee, but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's matchup against the Warriors.
Hood has a left quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to play against the Warriors on Monday.