Irving is projected to suit up against the Timberwolves in the season opener despite a facial fracture.
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U5|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nets last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Kurucs is facing a possible suspension for an off-field incident, leaving his status for the season opener against the Timberwolves up in the air.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Cook is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Clippers despite a sore left calf.
Rondo is nursing a sore calf, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Tuesday versus the Clippers.
Caruso is tending to a pelvic bone contusion but is expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Kuzma will miss an undetermined length of time due to a stress reaction in his left ankle.
Cousins suffered a torn ACL in his right knee and is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season.
Davis is suffering from a Grade 1 sprain in his right thumb but is expected to take the court for the season opener against the Clippers.
Daniels is sidelined with a knee injury and is without a timetable for return.