Irving is projected to miss the remainder of the season due to arthroscopic right shoulder surgery.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nets last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Claxton has missed the previous three game due to a sore left shoulder, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Raptors.
Temple is expected to face the Raptors on Saturday despite a laceration above his left eye.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Kennard is dealing with bilateral knee soreness, and there is no definitive timetable for his return.
Thomas is recovering from surgery on the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. He will not rejoin the lineup Sunday versus the Trail Blazers.
Brown is projected to be in Thursday's lineup versus the Bucks despite a right thumb sprain.
Brown is expected to play Wednesday against the Magic despite a right thumb sprain.
Rose is sidelined due to an adductor strain, but he is expected to return for Wednesday's matchup versus the Magic.
Mykhailiuk has sat out the past five games due to a right hip strain, but he is likely to return to action Wednesday versus the Magic.
Morris has been sidelined with a right hip strain and a flu bug. He is projected to return to action Monday against the Hornets.
Brown is expected to suit up Monday versus the Hornets despite a right thumb sprain.