Irving is sidelined due to a right shoulder impingement. He is expected to be absent from the lineup until the middle of December.
- TrendUnder is 39-18 in Nuggets last 57 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (57)O/U18|39Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Nets last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U18|39Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Nets last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Jordan has been held out of the past two games due to soreness in his left ankle, but it is likely that he will play Friday against the Celtics.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Murray has an illness but is expected to play Thursday against the Knicks.
Bol has sat out the past three games as he is on the mend from surgery on his left foot. He will not be available against the Knicks on Thursday.
Grant is expected to play Tuesday versus the Lakers despite an illness.
Millsap is projected to be in Sunday's lineup versus the Suns despite an illness.
Plumlee is dealing with a headache, but he is likely to suit up against the Suns on Sunday.