NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Celtics last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9-1 in Celtics last 29 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %67.90% (29)O/U19|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Nets last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Nets last 17 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U19|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Chiozza missed the last game with a right hand injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Hornets on Friday.
Harden is sidelined with a right hamstring strain, and he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Irving was absent from the previous game while tending to a personal matter, and it is undetermined if he will be active against the 76ers on Wednesday.
Durant will not take the court versus the 76ers on Wednesday, as he will be given a day of rest.
Shamet has missed the previous two contests with a right ankle injury, but it is projected that he will face the Lakers on Saturday.
Johnson is sidelined with a right knee strain, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Durant is out of commission due to a mild left hamstring strain, but he is projected to return to the court Wednesday versus the Pelicans.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Tatum is ailing from an illness, but it anticipated that he will suit up for Sunday's tilt with the Nuggets.
Brown is dealing with left knee soreness, but it is likely that he will take on the Nuggets on Sunday.
Theis missed the last game while tending to a personal matter, but it is likely that he will be available against the Raptors on Thursday.
Brown was lifted from the previous game due to a left knee contusion, but he is expected to dress for Sunday's matchup versus the Hornets.
Langford has missed the last two games going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Hornets on Sunday.
Teague is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Trail Blazers on Friday.
Williams III missed the last contest dealing with an illness, but it is anticipated that he will be in the lineup on Friday versus the Rockets.