Irving is projected to suit up against the Timberwolves in the season opener despite a facial fracture.
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Trail Blazers last 16 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Nets last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Kurucs is facing a possible suspension for an off-field incident, leaving his status for the season opener against the Timberwolves up in the air.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Little has a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nuggets on Wednesday.
Whiteside is dealing with a left ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Wednesday versus the Nuggets.
Gasol is recuperating form offseason surgery to fix a navicular bone stress fracture in his left foot. It is undetermined if he will be ready for the season opener versus the Nuggets.