Jordan suffered a dislocated right middle finger, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.40% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 7-3 in 76ers last 10 games as a home underdog.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nets last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Harris missed the last game with a sore lower back, but he is expected to face the 76ers on Monday.
Temple missed his third straight game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to be ready to return against the 76ers on Monday.
Chandler has tightness in his left hamstring and will sit out Monday's matchup versus the 76ers.
Kurucs left the last game to be evaluated for an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he will be active Monday against the 76ers.
Prince is tending to a wrist injury, but he will likely be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Bucks.
Chandler missed the last game due to a tight left hamstring, but it is projected that he will be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the 76ers.
Temple sat out the previous game with a right knee contusion, but is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Horford has a left hand sprain, and it is unclear if he will play Monday versus the Nets.
Embiid sustained a torn radial collateral ligament in his left hand and had surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of February.
Thybulle is out of commission with a right knee sprain and a bone bruise. He is expected to return to the court for Thursday's matchup versus the Celtics.