Jordan suffered a dislocated right middle finger, and it is uncertain if he will make a return Wednesday versus the Pistons.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 5
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 7-3 in 76ers last 10 games as a home underdog.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nets last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Irving sat out the last game due to a personal matter. His status against the Pistons on Wednesday has yet to be announced.
Claxton was held out of the previous game due to a left shoulder contusion, but it is likely that he will play Saturday against the Pistons.
Irving was held out of the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's tilt versus the Lakers.
Chandler was absent from the lineup during the last game with tightness in his left hamstring, but he is likely to take the court Thursday against the Lakers.
Temple missed his third straight game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to be ready to return against the 76ers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with a sore lower back, but he is expected to face the 76ers on Monday.
Kurucs left the last game to be evaluated for an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he will be active Monday against the 76ers.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Smith exited the last game due to a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Tuesday's contest versus the Warriors.
Richardson is likely to miss two to three weeks due to a left hamstring strain.
Embiid sustained a torn radial collateral ligament in his left hand and had surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of February.
Horford has a left hand sprain, but he is expected to play Monday versus the Nets.