Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will face the Lakers on Friday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Take the Brooklyn Nets plus the points versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn (17-20) looks to bounce-back from a 100-87 loss at Carolina last night. The Nets have covered the point spread in 19 of their last 28 games on the road still — and they have covered the point spread in 4 of their last 5 games against teams with a winning percentage over 60%.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Bucks are rolling teams that can't keep up, and the Nets will be without their starting PG due to rest. Milwaukee should pull away at some point and cruise. Brooklyn is just 2-6 in the second game of back-to-back action.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Bucks last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Nets last 16 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Nets last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has been held out of the past four games with bilateral heel bursitis, leaving his status for Sunday's game against the Cavaliers hazy.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Heat on Friday.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Ilyasova missed the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.