Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and whether he returns Monday against the Kings is unclear.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
Take the Brooklyn Nets plus the points versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn (17-20) looks to bounce-back from a 100-87 loss at Carolina last night. The Nets have covered the point spread in 19 of their last 28 games on the road still — and they have covered the point spread in 4 of their last 5 games against teams with a winning percentage over 60%.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Bucks are rolling teams that can't keep up, and the Nets will be without their starting PG due to rest. Milwaukee should pull away at some point and cruise. Brooklyn is just 2-6 in the second game of back-to-back action.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Bucks last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Nets last 16 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Nets last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel and whether he will play Saturday against the Magic is unclear.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.