%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take the Brooklyn Nets plus the points versus the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn (17-20) looks to bounce-back from a 100-87 loss at Carolina last night. The Nets have covered the point spread in 19 of their last 28 games on the road still — and they have covered the point spread in 4 of their last 5 games against teams with a winning percentage over 60%.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Bucks are rolling teams that can't keep up, and the Nets will be without their starting PG due to rest. Milwaukee should pull away at some point and cruise. Brooklyn is just 2-6 in the second game of back-to-back action.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Bucks last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Bucks last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Nets last 16 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Nets last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U4|0Push1W/L