Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and whether he returns Monday against the Kings is unclear.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Grizzlies have covered just once in their last 10 games. Mike Conley
will likely play but he comes in banged up. The Nets opened the new
year by beating Anthony Davis and the Pelicans, so they will know how to
handle Marc Gasol, too.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Brooklyn is the hot team, winner of 10 of 13, while Memphis has been trending downward the last two weeks. The Nets may be the underdog, but my advanced computer calls for a Brooklyn straight-up win. Take the points on the road dog here.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Grizzlies won in overtime at Brooklyn on Nov. 30, and I like the Nets to get some payback tonight, or at least cover. Brooklyn has won 10 of 13 while Memphis is in disarray. Grab the points.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Memphis Grizzlies held a players’ only meeting following their loss
to Detroit Wednesday night. It was a heated meeting, and players voiced
that it was needed to clear the air.
%W 0.40% | Streak 1
L10: W2 L8 P0
No analysis provided
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Grizzlies last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-10 in Nets last 32 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (32)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Anderson sustained a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.
Gasol sustained a wrist injury last game and his status for Wednesday's game against the Bucks is in question.
Selden is saddled by a back contusion but is expected to be available for Tuesday's clash versus the Lakers.
Brooks is expected to miss the rest of the season due to surgery for an injured right big toe.
Parsons is battling right knee soreness and will remain away from the team until management can figure out his future with the organization.
Carter sat out the last game with soreness in his right knee and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Heat is uncertain.
Green is experiencing soreness in his left shoulder but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Spurs.
Carter is battling right knee soreness but is likely to be available for Monday's tilt against the Pelicans.