Napier is ailing from an illness and the symptoms will keep him out of Tuesday's game against the Kings.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Grizzlies won in overtime at Brooklyn on Nov. 30, and I like the Nets to get some payback tonight, or at least cover. Brooklyn has won 10 of 13 while Memphis is in disarray. Grab the points.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Brooklyn is the hot team, winner of 10 of 13, while Memphis has been trending downward the last two weeks. The Nets may be the underdog, but my advanced computer calls for a Brooklyn straight-up win. Take the points on the road dog here.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Grizzlies have covered just once in their last 10 games. Mike Conley
will likely play but he comes in banged up. The Nets opened the new
year by beating Anthony Davis and the Pelicans, so they will know how to
handle Marc Gasol, too.
%W 0.48% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Memphis Grizzlies held a players’ only meeting following their loss
to Detroit Wednesday night. It was a heated meeting, and players voiced
that it was needed to clear the air.
%W 0.43% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
No analysis provided
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Grizzlies last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-10 in Nets last 32 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (32)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Crabbe sat out the previous two games with a sore right knee and it will keep him out of Tuesday's lineup against the Kings.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and has been shut down for at least an additional two weeks.
Rabb is dealing with soreness in his right ankle but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.