Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the start of February.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nets last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nets last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6 in Nets last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|16Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and will not return Monday against the Kings.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Rondo is recovering from right ring finger surgery and is expected to remain out of action until the start of February.
James is sidelined with a strained left groin and it is undetermined if he will return to action Monday against the Warriors.
Ball has been diagnosed with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss four-to-six weeks.
Beasley is likely to participate in Sunday's game against the Cavaliers despite a hand injury.
Kuzma missed his second-straight game with a lower-back contusion but is expected to suit up Monday against the Mavericks.