Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness and it is uncertain if he will face the Lakers on Friday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Nets have won 11 of 14 overall and have won and covered four straight versus the Bulls. Chicago put forth a huge effort Friday night in an overtime loss to the Pacers; I'll bet against the Bulls coming back with a similar performance here. Lay it.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Nets are rolling, coming into Chicago as winners of 11 of their last 14 overall. The Bulls have lost three straight, and Chicago is one of the worst teams in the NBA. In other words, a win would only hurt their draft postion.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Bulls last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Bulls last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it is unknown if it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Moore is sidelined due to a left quadriceps contusion and is likely to remain out of action until the start of April.
Porter Jr. sat out the last game due to a right rotator cuff strain and will not suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
LaVine has a right thigh contusion but it is expected he will play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Arcidiacono left the last game with a head injury but is expected to play in Sunday's matchup against the Kings.
Porter Jr. sustained a left knee contusion in the last game but it is expected he will play against the Clippers on Friday.
LaVine missed his second-straight game with a right knee patellar tendon strain but it is likely he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
Hutchison is sidelined with an acute injury to a sesamoid bone his right foot and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the end of March.
Porter Jr. is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Lakers despite an unspecified ailment.