Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and whether he returns Monday against the Kings is unclear.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Nets have won 11 of 14 overall and have won and covered four straight versus the Bulls. Chicago put forth a huge effort Friday night in an overtime loss to the Pacers; I'll bet against the Bulls coming back with a similar performance here. Lay it.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Nets are rolling, coming into Chicago as winners of 11 of their last 14 overall. The Bulls have lost three straight, and Chicago is one of the worst teams in the NBA. In other words, a win would only hurt their draft postion.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 4
L10: W7 L2 P1
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Bulls last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Bulls last 13 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.