Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness and it is uncertain if he will face the Lakers on Friday.
I'll take my chances here with Brooklyn as a double-digit dog against
Boston. The Nets have to be the biggest surprise of the season right
now. Brooklyn is 12-3 in their last 15 games.
The Celtics should be receiving some reinforcements Monday with Kyrie
Irving (eye) and Marcus Morris (neck) both expected to play. The Nets
are dealing with some injuries of their own, but they have still won
five of their last six games, one of which came on the road against the
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Nets will be short-handed and the Celtics will be close to full strength with the return of Kyrie Irving, but Brooklyn, who has won 12 of 15, competes. That's espeically true in Boston, where the Nets have covered in four of five.
%W 0.45% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Celtics last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Nets last 16 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it is unknown if it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Baynes exited the previous game due to a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and his status for Saturday's contest versus the Hornets is hazy.
Yabusele missed his third-straight game due to an illness it is unclear if he will will return Saturday against the Hornets.
Hayward sat out the past two games as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unknown if he will play against the Hornets on Saturday.
Williams III has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with an illness and it is uncertain if he will suit up Saturday against the Hornets.
Horford is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite left knee soreness.
Horford is dealing with a sore knee but is expected to suit up Monday against the Hawks.
Theis was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's contest against the Hawks.
Rozier sat out the previous game due to an illness but it is expectedundetermined if he will face the Hawks on Saturday.