Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the start of February.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Nets will be short-handed and the Celtics will be close to full strength with the return of Kyrie Irving, but Brooklyn, who has won 12 of 15, competes. That's espeically true in Boston, where the Nets have covered in four of five.
The Celtics should be receiving some reinforcements Monday with Kyrie
Irving (eye) and Marcus Morris (neck) both expected to play. The Nets
are dealing with some injuries of their own, but they have still won
five of their last six games, one of which came on the road against the
I'll take my chances here with Brooklyn as a double-digit dog against
Boston. The Nets have to be the biggest surprise of the season right
now. Brooklyn is 12-3 in their last 15 games.
%W 0.47% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Celtics last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Nets last 16 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Dudley is sidelined with a left hamstring injury and expected to stay out of action until the start of February.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Horford will not play Wednesday against the Cavaliers as he is to be rested.
Hayward was out the last game dealing with a personal matter but is expected back Monday against the Heat.
Irving was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Raptors.
Smart was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely he will face the Raptors on Wednesday.
Baynes suffered a left fourth metacarpal fracture in his left hand but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Raptors.