Williams III is dealing with a right ankle injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Kings on Sunday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- Trend76ers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Celtics last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Celtics last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Boston Celtics last injuries
Hayward is likely to miss at least six weeks after having surgery to repair a fourth metacarpal fracture in his left hand.
Theis missed the last game due to a sprained pinky finger on his right hand, but it is likely that he will play Friday against the Warriors.
Williams III was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right ankle, but it is projected that he will participate in Friday's contest versus the Warriors.
Walker left the previous game due to whiplash, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Wizards on Wednesday.
Green is likely to be available against the Wizards on Wednesday despite a sore right hip.
Langford sat out the last game due to an illness, but the symptoms will likely go away in time for Wednesday's matchup against the Wizards.
Kanter is sidelined due to a left knee contusion, but he is expected to return against the Mavericks on Monday.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Milton missed the last game with a left knee bone bruise, and it is unknown if he will play against the Cavaliers on Sunday.
Embiid sat out the previous game due to left knee soreness, but he is expected to suit up against the Thunder on Friday.
Richardson is dealing with ankle and hamstring injuries. It is anticipated that he will be available for Friday's battle against the Thunder.
Burke has missed the last two games with tightness in his left calf, and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Thunder.
Milton missed the last game with a mild sprain and a contusion to his left knee, but he is likely to return to the lineup against the Magic on Wednesday.
Horford will not play Tuesday against the Cavaliers due to a day of rest.
Simmons has sat out the past two games with a minor AC joint sprain in his right shoulder. It is anticipated that he will return to action Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Harris is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms will not keep him out of Tuesday's lineup versus the Cavaliers.