Irving has been held out of the previous two games with a strained right knee but is likely to return to action against the Bucks on Thursday, provided no setbacks occur.
Sharp Play on 76ers -6 -105
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I actually like the under in this one. I get it, they are two good teams. But the under is 5-0 in the Celtics last 5 road games. Th eunder is also 5-1 in Sixers last 6 overall. Expect these teams to coast into the all star break.?
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Celtics last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Celtics last 15 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Boston Celtics last injuries
Williams III missed his second-straight game due to a sore lower back and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Bucks.
Rozier missed the last game due to an illness but is expected to be available for Thursday's matchup against the Bucks.
Baynes has a left foot contusion and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of March.
Theis is nursing a sore left knee and it is unknown if he will play against the Clippers on Saturday.
Williams III missed his second-straight game with lower-back soreness but is likely to be available Saturday against the Clippers.
Morris missed the last game with a sore right knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Lakers.
Irving missed the last game with a strained left hip but is expected to be available Thursday against the Lakers.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Korkmaz sat out the previous game with right knee soreness and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
Milton will need at least two-to-three weeks to recover after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
Highsmith has sat out the previous two games with tonsillitis and his status is up in the air for Tuesday's clash with the Celtics.
Redick missed the last game due to nausea but it is not expected to impede his status for Friday's matchup against the Nuggets.
Embiid is battling an illness but is expected to play in Friday's game against the Nuggets.
Harris was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Nuggets on Friday.
Embiid is ailing from a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's tilt versus the Nuggets.