Yabusele missed his second-straight game due to an illness and it is undetermined if he will be available for Wednesday's contest with the 76ers.
The Spurs needed some time to gel after trading away Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan, but they’ve won seven of their last 10 games. One area they have excelled at is playing on their home floor, where they are 14-5 so far.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Boston Celtics last injuries
Horford is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite light knee soreness.
Hayward sat out the previous game as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and will not play against the 76ers on Wednesday.
Williams III was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the 76ers.
Horford is dealing with a sore knee but is expected to suit up Monday against the Hawks.
Theis was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's contest against the Hawks.
Rozier sat out the previous game due to an illness but it is expectedundetermined if he will face the Hawks on Saturday.
Tatum sat out the last game experiencing soreness in his right shoulder but it is expected he will take part in Thursday's matchup with the Kings.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gasol is dealing with left ankle soreness and will not be available against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Gay has sat out the previous two games with an illness but it is likely he will suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Poeltl was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to soreness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Bucks.