Irving was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Raptors.
The Spurs needed some time to gel after trading away Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan, but they’ve won seven of their last 10 games. One area they have excelled at is playing on their home floor, where they are 14-5 so far.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Boston Celtics last injuries
Smart was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely he will face the Raptors on Wednesday.
Baynes suffered a left fourth metacarpal fracture in his left hand but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Raptors.
Brown is nursing a bone contusion in his right hand but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Nets.
Irving has sat out the last two games with a scratch on his right cornea but is expected to return for Monday's game versus the Nets.
Williams III has sat out the last five games with a left groin strain but it is anticipated that he will likely return Monday against the Nets.
Morris sat out the previous game with a neck soreness but is projected to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
DeRozan missed the last game for an unknown reason but will likely return for Sunday's game against the Clippers.
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.