Davis has soreness in his right knee but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pacers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers have rebounded with four wins in their past five games, and showed tremendous offensive balance last time out in dispatching Sacramento. Look for the Hawks to compete hard early but run out of gas. Lay it.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
One would think the Clippers would be laying more points than this, at
home, against a lowly Hawks team. The Clips have won and covered three
straight to hold onto the "coveted" 8th spot in the Western Conference.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
I've always found value in bad teams going on the road to face decent
teams, and this is one of those situations. Nobody will confuse the
Atlanta Hawks for being a good team, they've picked it up offensively
over the last few weeks.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
LA Clippers last injuries
Green was held out of the last game due to a personal matter but it is expected he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Beverley has missed the past three games with a right hip pointer but it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
Scott was held out of the previous game due to lower-back tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's clash with the Bulls.
Harris will not take the court for Wednesday's contest against the Bulls as he will be given the day to rest.