Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers have rebounded with four wins in their past five games, and showed tremendous offensive balance last time out in dispatching Sacramento. Look for the Hawks to compete hard early but run out of gas. Lay it.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
I've always found value in bad teams going on the road to face decent
teams, and this is one of those situations. Nobody will confuse the
Atlanta Hawks for being a good team, they've picked it up offensively
over the last few weeks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
One would think the Clippers would be laying more points than this, at
home, against a lowly Hawks team. The Clips have won and covered three
straight to hold onto the "coveted" 8th spot in the Western Conference.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Adams sat out his fourth-straight game due to a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Feb. 22 against the Pistons.
Huerter is likely to suit up against the Knicks on Thursday despite a left ankle sprain.
Dorsey has missed the last three games with a throat infection and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Dorsey missed the last game with a throat infection and it is unclear if he will be available Thursday against the Raptors.
Collins exited the previous game with a facial laceration but it is likely he will play against the Raptors on Thursday.
LA Clippers last injuries
Muscala was held out of the previous game due to a right ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will make his team debut Feb. 22 against the Rockets.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action before the end of February.
Muscala is on his way to meet up with the organization after being acquired via trade and it is likely he will play against the 76ers on Sunday.
Bradley was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Shamet has been recently acquired via trade and is expected to suit for Saturday's tilt against the Celtics.
Temple has been out with a sprained left shoulder but he will likely return Saturday against the Celtics.
Scott was recently acquired through a trade and it is likely he will suit up against the Nuggets on Friday.
Marjanovic was recently acquired in a trade and his availability for his team debut against the Nuggets on Friday is likely.