Crabbe has sat out the past two games after having a non-surgical procedure conducted on his right knee. It has yet to be established if he will line up Sunday versus the Hornets.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.33% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Suns last 19 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in Hawks last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U7|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Hawks last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Parsons was held out of the previous game due to flu-like symptoms, and his status for Sunday's tilt with the Hornets is in question.
Huerter is out of action due to a rotator cuff strain in his left shoulder, but it is projected that he will return Wednesday against the Nets.
Reddish missed the previous game due to a left wrist sprain, but he is likely to suit up versus the Warriors on Monday.
Reddish is dealing with a wrist injury, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Pacers on Friday.
Reddish has a left wrist sprain, but he expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Bucks.
Young is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Bucks despite a right ankle sprain.
Reddish has missed the last two games due to a left wrist sprain, but he is expected to be available for Monday's contest against the Timberwolves.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Baynes has missed the previous three games with a left calf strain, and it is uncertain if he will return against the Rockets on Saturday.
Rubio has a left hand injury, but it is expected that he will suit up Wednesday against the Magic.
Diallo sat out the last game with an illness, but it is likely that he will be healthy enough for Wednesday's clash versus the Magic.
Jerome has yet to play this season due to a sprained right ankle. It is anticipated that he will make his debut against the Hornets on Monday.
Bridges has a left quadriceps contusion, but he is expected to face the Hornets on Monday.
Johnson is ailing from an illness, but it is anticipated that the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's matchup with the Hornets.
Rubio is battling back spasms but is expected to be available for Friday's matchup versus the Mavericks.
Baynes is sidelined with a right hip flexor strain, but it is likely that he will return against the Mavericks on Friday.