Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W2 L8 P0
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in 76ers last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in 76ers last 26 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Huerter sat out the previous game due to a sore neck and it is undetermined if he will participate in Wednesday's clash against the Bulls.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the early part of February.
Len is expected to play Monday against the Magic despite right Achilles tension.
Dedmon is dealing with left ankle soreness but is likely to suit up against the Magic on Monday.
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms but is likely to take the court Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Simmons is battling an upper-respiratory infection and it is unknown if he will play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Embiid is hampered by a back injury but is likely to take the court for Wednesday's game against the Spurs.
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is likely to remain on the shelf until the early part of February.
Embiid is bothered by tightness in his back but is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Rockets.
Embiid has back tightness but is expected to take the court Saturday against the Thunder.
Chandler is battling an upper respiratory infection but is expected to be available against the Pacers on Thursday.
Embiid is experiencing tightness in his back but is projected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Pacers.
Johnson missed his second-straight game with a migraine and it is unknown if he will be available Tuesday versus the Timberwolves.