Len is expected to play Monday against the Magic despite right Achilles tension.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L8 P1
The Hawks are your typical tanking team and they play extremely fast in an attempt to lose more games for better draft picks and to rack up stats for their players to create better trade value.
%W 0.43% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
Both teams are 0-2, but Cleveland has been much more competitive. Look for Kevin Love and Cedi Osman to lead the Cavs to a win and cover in their home opener.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in Hawks last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
Dedmon is dealing with left ankle soreness but is likely to suit up against the Magic on Monday.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the early part of February.
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms but is likely to take the court Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with bronchitis-type symptoms but is expected to suit up for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the early part of February.
Thompson has missed the last two games due to left foot soreness and will not play Monday against the Bulls.
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.