Davis has soreness in his right knee but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pacers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Both teams are 0-2, but Cleveland has been much more competitive. Look for Kevin Love and Cedi Osman to lead the Cavs to a win and cover in their home opener.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L8 P1
The Hawks are your typical tanking team and they play extremely fast in an attempt to lose more games for better draft picks and to rack up stats for their players to create better trade value.
%W 0.43% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in Hawks last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hawks last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Huerter missed the last game with mid-back pain but it is anticipated that he will be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Collins will sit out Sunday's game versus the Bucks for load management reasons.
Young will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Bazemore sat out the previous game due to a left adductor strain but is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup with the Bucks.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.
Love has missed the last three games with left shoulder soreness but will likely play Sunday against the Spurs.