NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Hawks last 10 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Hawks last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Young has been held out of the last two games with a left calf contusion, and it is unknown if he will take on the Bucks on Thursday.
Dunn is recovering from surgery to remove loose cartilage in his right ankle, and he is not expected to return until the end of April.
Reddish has been held out of the lineup with a right Achilles injury, and he is unlikely to return until the beginning of May.
Snell has sat out the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and he will not be active Thursday versus the Bucks.
Collins exited the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is projected that he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Rondo missed the previous game with a sore right adductor, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Pistons.
Brooks has missed the last two contests while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is unknown if he will line up against the Clippers on Friday.
Capela missed the last game with an achilles injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Friday to face the Bulls.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Mokoka is dealing with an undisclosed issue and a timeline for his recovery has yet to be established.
Dotson is sidelined for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.