Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Value lies with the Atlanta Hawks as heavy road underdogs Tuesday in
Toronto. The Raptors had one day of rest between back-to-back games.
They won both of those matchups including a victory Sunday over the
Indiana Pacers with Kawhi Leonard resting.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both these teams have trended toward the Over this season. But that reverses in a big way according to my numbers. My computer projections don't see these teams combining to score anywhere near the current total. The Under is nailed in a whopping 75 percent of simulations.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Young is battling flu-like symptoms and has an unclear status Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with possible bronchitis that provides an uncertain status for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and will not rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
Leonard exited Sunday's game due to a hip injury and it is undetermined if he will return.
Miles was held out of the previous game due to a sore right hip but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Friday.