Plumlee is sidelined while recovering from a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee. He will not return against the Rockets on Tuesday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Value lies with the Atlanta Hawks as heavy road underdogs Tuesday in
Toronto. The Raptors had one day of rest between back-to-back games.
They won both of those matchups including a victory Sunday over the
Indiana Pacers with Kawhi Leonard resting.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both these teams have trended toward the Over this season. But that reverses in a big way according to my numbers. My computer projections don't see these teams combining to score anywhere near the current total. The Under is nailed in a whopping 75 percent of simulations.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Raptors last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Poythress has been idle for the past five games with a right ankle sprain and will not draw back into the lineup Tuesday against the Rockets.
Spellman sustained a low grade left high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Dedmon has missed the previous two games with a right knee contusion but is projected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.
Prince has sat out the previous two games due to personal reasons but is expected to rejoin the lineup Wednesday against the Spurs.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Lowry left the previous game with right ankle sprain and is heading into Wednesday's clash versus the Thunder with an uncertain status.
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.