Plumlee is sidelined while recovering from a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee. It is unclear if he will return against the 76ers on Saturday.
I'll take my chances here with Atlanta as a big road dog against the
Bucks on Friday night. I just think we are seeing too much value to pass
up with the Hawks. Tough spot for Milwaukee, who has to be feeling good
about themselves off a 121-98 win over Detroit on Tuesday.
The Milwaukee Bucks have had no problem covering these big numbers.
It’s easy to see why when they are 17-3 at home this season and
outscoring their opponents by 13.8 PPG. And they’re laying 13 points
here to the worst team in the Eastern Conference in the Atlanta Hawks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Hawks have covered four of their last five road games, not to
mention seven of the past eight meetings with Milwaukee. While the Bucks
are impressive on a nightly basis, this is too many points. Especially
with the Bucks possibly looking ahead to their game with Toronto on
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
It's always a little scary to go against one of the best teams in the
league at home against one of the worst teams in the league, but
Atlanta's done pretty well against the Bucks over the years.
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Bucks have been on a nice run of beating down bad teams, winning and
covering their last four. The Hawks come off a 114-98 loss Wednesday at
Washington and this will be the last of a three-game road trip. The
Hawks certainly qualify as another bad team on the Bucks schedule.
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Bucks last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Bucks last 18 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Hawks last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U4|9Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Poythress has been idle with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
Dedmon has missed the previous two games with a right knee contusion but is projected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has been held out of the past four games with bilateral heel bursitis, leaving his status for Sunday's game against the Cavaliers hazy.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Heat on Friday.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Ilyasova missed the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.