Parsons is expected to miss the remainder of the season after suffering multiple severe injuries that include a concussion, whiplash and associated disc herniation.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Hawks last 27 games as a road favorite.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-7 in Hawks last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.90% (29)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Hawks last 26 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Len exited the last game with a right hip injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Wizards on Sunday.
Young was held out of the previous game due to a right thigh contusion, but it is projected that he will suit up Friday versus the Thunder.
Brown Jr. is expected to take part in Friday's contest against the Thunder despite lower-back pain.
Len is likely to be available against the Thunder on Friday despite pain in his lower back.
Parker had a procedure conducted to correct a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be out until at least the start of February.
Len has missed the last four games with lower-back pain, but he is likely to return Wednesday against the Clippers.
Crabbe was recently acquired via trade and is ailing from an illness, but it is expected that he will make his team debut against the Nuggets on Monday.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Markkanen is sidelined with a stress reaction in his right pelvis and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Hutchison is nursing a sore right shoulder and a right knee contusion. He is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Kings.
Satoransky is anticipated to take part in Friday's matchup versus the Kings despite a sore left ankle.
Arcidiacono is expected to play Friday against the Kings despite right elbow discomfort.
Arcidiacono is expected to play Wednesday against the Timberwolves despite right elbow discomfort.
Hutchison has a sore right shoulder, but he is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Markkanen is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Timberwolves despite a left ankle sprain.
Carter Jr. is sidelined with a high right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.