Plumlee is sidelined while recovering from a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee. It is unclear if he will return against the 76ers on Saturday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Hawks have lost four of their last five games -- all the losses
coming on the road. But they did cover their last two. Last night they
battled to a 104-101 loss at Toronto as 13.5-point underdogs.
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Nets last 20 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Poythress has been idle with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
Dedmon has missed the previous two games with a right knee contusion but is projected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will face the Lakers on Friday.
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.