Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Hawks have lost four of their last five games -- all the losses
coming on the road. But they did cover their last two. Last night they
battled to a 104-101 loss at Toronto as 13.5-point underdogs.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Nets last 20 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Young is battling flu-like symptoms and has an unclear status Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with possible bronchitis that provides an uncertain status for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and whether he returns Monday against the Kings is unclear.
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.