Franks missed his third-consecutive game with a hip injury but it is expected he will suit up against California on Thursday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
This is a pile of points for a matchup involving teams with identical records. But Washington State rolled over against Colorado by 32 on Thursday and again will pine for F Robert Franks (hip), who is out. He is the Cougars’ rock, with averages of 22 points and 8 rebounds. The Coogs are winless away from home and have been run over in the past five games no thanks to 75 ppg allowed. They have dropped 16 -- 16! -- in a row straight-up in Utes land.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Utes last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Utes last 13 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Utes last 27 games as a home favorite.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Utes last 7 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Washington St. Trends
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Cougars last 22 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cougars last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Cougars last 9 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Cougars last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L