Spivey sat out the last game dealing with a broken orbital bone and it is unclear if he will be available for the postseason.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Hurricanes last 33 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U9|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Hurricanes last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
Wake Forest Trends
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Demon Deacons last 20 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Demon Deacons last 11 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Demon Deacons last 6 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Demon Deacons last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Wake Forest Demon Deacons last injuries
Sarr missed the previous game with an ankle injury and it is unknown if he will suit up for postseason action.
Johnson was absent from the last game's lineup due to a shoulder injury. He is expected to suit up against Miami in the first round of the ACC Tournament.
Sarr sat out his fourth-straight game with an ankle injury and will not be in Saturday's lineup against FSU.