Hunter is anticipated to be in Friday's lineup versus the Spurs despite a sprained right index finger.
Florida State Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Seminoles last 7 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Seminoles last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Seminoles last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-7-1 in Seminoles last 30 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.90% (30)O/U22|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Cavaliers last 15 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Cavaliers last 9 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-8 in Cavaliers last 25 games as a road favorite.Hit %68.00% (25)O/U8|17Push0W/L
Virginia Cavaliers last injuries
Hunter is tending to a right index finger sprain, but it is likely that he will be available against the Suns on Tuesday.
Hunter is dealing with right foot soreness, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Nets on Sunday.
Florida State Seminoles last injuries
Koprivica is sidelined due to a back injury, and it remains to seen when he will return to the lineup.