Hayes suffered a season-ending left knee injury.
The erratic Longhorns have some big wins, but are coming off a down spot
in road loss to Oklahoma State. Under coach Shaka Smart, they have been
great in these bounce-back scenarios and should continue their
dominance Saturday over Texas Tech.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
For Tech to cover, it must bury a 22-game straight-up losing streak in
Austin. The Red Raiders wield the defense to do so. None in the nation
is more efficient at stops, according to kenpom.com.
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Longhorns last 52 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-1 in Longhorns last 51 games as a home favorite.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U15|35Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6-1 in Longhorns last 27 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %76.90% (27)O/U20|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Longhorns last 12 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Texas Tech Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Red Raiders last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Red Raiders last 7 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Red Raiders last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Red Raiders last 13 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U16|36Push0W/L
Texas Longhorns last injuries
Roach II has served his suspension for violating team rules and is expected to be available for the quarterfinals against Kansas in the Big 12 Tournament.