Giddens is hampered by a hand injury but is expected to suit up against Norfolk State in the National Invitation Tournament.
%W 0.63% | Streak 1
L10: W8 L2 P0
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Crimson Tide last 5 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Crimson Tide last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Crimson Tide last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Crimson Tide last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Texas A&M Trends
- TrendUnder is 35-16-1 in Aggies last 52 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %68.60% (52)O/U16|35Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Aggies last 4 games as a road underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-17-1 in Aggies last 54 games as a road favorite.Hit %67.90% (54)O/U17|36Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Aggies last 10 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Alabama Crimson Tide last injuries
Wood underwent surgery on his left ankle and is expected to be out of action until the end of March.
Giddens has a hand injury and it is unknown if he will suit up against Kentucky in the quarterfinals of the SEC Tournament.
Ingram is hampered by a thigh contusion and it is unknown if he will play in the second round of the SEC Tournament against Ole Miss.