Oliva sustained season-ending knee injury.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L4 P2
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
The Duquesne Dukes are one of the most improved teams in the Atlantic 10
this season. And they’ve handled their business at home this year,
going 9-1 on their home floor. I think we are getting the Dukes at a
great value here as only 3-point home favorites over St. Joe’s.
- TrendOver is 12-3 in Dukes last 15 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Dukes last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Dukes last 14 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Dukes last 14 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
St. Joseph's Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Hawks last 14 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
St. Joseph's Hawks last injuries
Kimble will miss an extended period of time due to a hand injury.
Oliva was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an ankle injury and it is unclear if he will face Duquesne on Saturday.