Porter Jr. has an ankle injury and it is uncertain if he will get back on the court for the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament against Arizona.
Oregon is in desperation mode here as it looks to put the foot on the gas until the end of the season. After starting the campaign with high hopes, the Ducks are now worried that they may not even make the NCAA Tournament.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Southern California Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Trojans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Trojans last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Trojans last 5 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Trojans last 7 games as a road underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Southern California Trojans last injuries
Porter Jr. was held out of the previous game due to an ankle injury, leaving his status up in the air against Colorado on Saturday.
Mathews exited the last game due to an ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against Colorado.
Oregon Ducks last injuries
Wooten has a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be available against Wisconsin in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
King is nursing an ankle injury but is projected to play in the first round of the NCAA Tournament against Wisconsin.