Brooks Jr. is ailing from an illness, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's game against Vanderbilt.
Point Spread Report
%W 0.59% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
South Carolina Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Gamecocks last 13 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Gamecocks last 7 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Gamecocks last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Gamecocks last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wildcats last 5 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Wildcats last 11 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-11 in Wildcats last 34 games as a favorite.Hit %67.60% (34)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wildcats last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Kentucky Wildcats last injuries
South Carolina Gamecocks last injuries
Hannibal has missed the previous two games with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will face Vanderbilt on Saturday.
Bryant was held out of the last game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Saturday against Vanderbilt.
Moss sat out the last game due to a personal matter, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's tilt with Auburn.